Accompany me on my journey to experience life in a different light with a whole new attitude en route to a deeper sense of appreciation for myself and the world around me.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

If You're Tired Of Starting Over, Quit Giving Up!

So...I started a new diet and exercise plan last Saturday and the first week has been fantastic! I firmly believe this is due to the fact that I have two people specifically praying for its success and my determined commitment to it! Therefore, I have adopted the title above to be my motto! From now on, I have adopted the ideology that the only way I can fail is to give up! 

This blog will STILL be about my photography (or lack thereof as of the moment!) but I also want share my progress through pictures along the way! It will keep me motivated and give me a way to look back to see how far I've come!

Enough of that. This weekend, I am headed outdoors to get some great shots of trees, sunshine, flowers, etc of the Delta. The family I am staying with have a BEAUTIFUL place and I am excited to get out there and document it so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment